The items labelled as preorders do not have a delivery date. These items will not be sent until either; a specific stock quote is meet, a time and date has elapsed or a supplier condition has been met.
Please email email@example.com with the subject line "PREODER" if you wish to discuss a preorder before committing to a purchase.
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping & handling charge for your order will be displayed once you have entered your billing information during the checkout process.
We dispatch orders every business day and, depending on product availability, will always aim to dispatch your order within 1-3 business days. TSP Merchandise’s shipping partner is Australia Post. We offer three different shipping options, as follows:
- Regular Post – Australian orders only
- Receipted Delivery – Australian orders only
- Air Mail – International orders only
The following delivery time estimates should be used as a guide only. Orders for addresses in remote areas may take longer to be delivered. Note that we do not ship on weekends or public holidays.
- Australia (Regular Post): 2 – 7 business days
- New Zealand Zone A (Air Mail): 5 – 10 business days
- Asia / Pacific Zone B (Air Mail): 2 – 4 weeks
- Rest of the World Zone C (Air Mail): 2 – 4 weeks
- Rest of the World Zone D (Air Mail): 2 – 4 weeks
Privacy & Security
Please refer to our Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions pages for further information on Privacy & Security.
Returns & Replacements
Items can be exchanged within one month of delivery date (extra shipping required). Send the items you would like to return or exchange back to us along with the original invoice/packing slip. You may wish to make a copy of this invoice for your records. Be sure to include a note with your phone number, a brief summary as to why you are returning or exchanging the merchandise. Shipping charges will not be refunded for returned items. All returned merchandise must be in its original condition and should not be washed or worn. Please mail merchandise along with your note to the following address:
TSP Merchandise Customer Service
PO Box 223
Summer Hill NSW 2130 AUSTRALIA
We will only issue refunds in the case of:
- damaged or faulty items (must be returned to TSP before refund can be approved)
- lost shipments
- an item being out of stock at the time you place you order
- Browse through the product range and select the items you want to purchase
- Select the quantity and size and add the items to your shopping cart
- You may now want to select the Checkout option or you may wish to continue shopping
- Complete all steps of the Checkout process by confirming Billing Information, Shipping Information, Shipping Method and Payment.
If you have a question regarding your order please use the Contact Us page to submit your enquiry and we will respond as soon as possible.
Whilst we make every effort to keep product information online as up to date as possible, with such a vast product range on offer, it is possible for the website to display an item or size as available when it is in fact out of stock and either temporarily or permanently unavailable.
If an item is permanently unavailable we will cancel that part of your order and process a full refund for the price of that item. If an item on your order is out of stock we will inform you via email and confirm if it is to e re-stocked or deleted. We may offer you an alternative item but otherwise we will refund the total price of the out of stock/unavailable item and ship any other items on your order.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept payments by Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) or Bank Transfer via PayPal.
Your payment will be processed when you complete all payment steps on the PayPal site. All prices are listed in Australian dollars.